Tie-dye Colorblock Sandal - Ready To Ship!
We are SO excited to be offering Little Love Bug shoes!!
Little Love Bug Sandal Mocs
Created for Spring and Summer, I worked hard to make sure my sandal moccs are soft and flexible for your children’s feet. All of the handmade leather moccasin sandals offer a soft sole with non-slip grips as your baby or toddler learns to walk in mocc sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. For the more experienced child, moccasins in sizes 7, 8, 9, and 10 come in a hard sole for durable play. Try them out and find out why so many Mom’s consider Little Love Bugs to be the best baby moccasins on the market.
Features of Sandal Moccasin (infant/baby/toddler/big kid):
- Elastic entrance, as well as an adjustable buckle for babies with skinny to chunky feet
- Mocs made for the rough and tumble new walkers in a soft sole for minimalist footwear; Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Children’s moccasins in sizes 7, 8, 9, 10 with a hard sole
- 100% genuine leather, so there’s no sweaty overheated feet
- Practical for toddlers, babies, children and infants for a day of play
- Flexible sole of a moccasin with a grip of rubber for less slips and falls
- All of my kids moccasins come in a dust bag perfect for storing your shoes away as a keepsake or to give a great presentation for a baby shower gift or 1st birthday prese
As always, the best part about Little Love Bug Company footwear is that each pair of shoes offer non-slip soles. Babies and toddlers alike need extra grip wherever they go and my children’s cozy moccasin boots not only help them from taking a tumble, they’re easy for parents to slip on and off… Or in our house – “I do SELF!”
Please, please. please measure you little ones feet for the perfect fit!
Measure your little bug’s foot from heel to big toe and take a look at the size chart below.
* The measurements are precise from heel to toe (bottom of shoe) so add an extra 1/4 inch for normal feet and a 1/2 inch for wide/chubby little feet to get the correct size.
Love Bugs are worn and look best when fitted close to your baby’s foot to aide in learning to walk.
Leslie's Recommendation for Sizing (how to measure your little's feet):
- TRACE BOTH FEET: Have your little bug stand on a blank sheet of paper (you might need a helper to hold your little while you trace).
- Using a pen, marker, or pencil (whatever you are most comfortable with) - trace the outline of BOTH feet.
- They wiggle and move a lot at this age, so if you need to do it twice to make sure the markings are accurate – do that now!
- MEASURE: Use a ruler to measure from the outside of the heel to the tip of the big toe on both feet. Write the number down in inches and label it as length.
- CONSULT: Sizing chart below, don't forget to add 1/4" for normal feet and 1/2" for chunky feet! We also sized up 1 size on these!
- REMEMBER – many babies feet are different sizes as they develop. Measure each foot individually to find a size that's sure to fit!
SIZE CHART - Don't forget to add 1/4" for normal feet and 1/2" for chunky feet! We also sized up 1 size on these!