Cheetah Olivia - Ready To Ship!
We are SO excited to be offering Little Love Bug shoes!!
FEATURES OF LITTLE LOVE BUG'S OLIVIA MARY JANE MOCCASINS
- Elastic entrance and adjustable strap Mary Jane mocc; Easy on and off, but stays on
- Durably made minimalist shoes for new walking baby
- Baby shoes and toddler moccasin sizes 2, 3, 4, 5 have my weatherproof soft sole (flexible, soft, super bendable, light, and non-slip) ; Read more here on my sole options
- 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 (Big Kid Minimalist Sole is the perfect soft sole for toddlers!)
- 100% leather moccasins, so there’s no sweaty overheated feet
- A perfect little girl’s dress shoe ; Fashionable, meticulously handcrafted, and chic moccasin for the dressiest of festivities (perfect for the most adorable little flower girl) or easily dressed down for a fun day of play in any outfit
- Discover why Little Love Bugs are known for being the best moccasin for your Little Love Bug, as they are practical shoe for kids, toddlers, babies, and infants for a day of play (Montessori approved – check with your local school)
- All of my children’s moccasins come in a dust bag perfect for storing your shoes away as a keepsake or to give as a presentation for a baby shower gift or birthday present
As always, the best part about Little Love Bug Company footwear is that each pair of shoes offer non-slip soles. Babies and toddlers alike need extra grip wherever they go and my children’s cozy moccasin boots not only help them from taking a tumble, they’re easy for parents to slip on and off… Or in our house – “I do SELF!”
Please, please. please measure you little ones feet for the perfect fit!
Measure your little bug’s foot from heel to big toe and take a look at the size chart below.
* The measurements are precise from heel to toe (bottom of shoe) so add an extra 1/4 inch for normal feet and a 1/2 inch for wide/chubby little feet to get the correct size.
Love Bugs are worn and look best when fitted close to your baby’s foot to aide in learning to walk.
Leslie's Recommendation for Sizing (how to measure your little's feet):
- TRACE BOTH FEET: Have your little bug stand on a blank sheet of paper (you might need a helper to hold your little while you trace).
- Using a pen, marker, or pencil (whatever you are most comfortable with) - trace the outline of BOTH feet.
- They wiggle and move a lot at this age, so if you need to do it twice to make sure the markings are accurate – do that now!
- MEASURE: Use a ruler to measure from the outside of the heel to the tip of the big toe on both feet. Write the number down in inches and label it as length.
- CONSULT: Sizing chart below, don't forget to add 1/4" for normal feet and 1/2" for chunky feet! We also sized up 1 size on these!
- REMEMBER – many babies feet are different sizes as they develop. Measure each foot individually to find a size that's sure to fit!
SIZE CHART - Don't forget to add 1/4" for normal feet and 1/2" for chunky feet! We also sized up 1 size on these!